House for sale, historic with chapel and watchtower.
House for sale, historic with chapel and tower. It consists of a farmhouse from 1498, with a 14th-century chapel beatified, and its own watchtower. The first constructions date from the year 993 made by the Count of Girona. It is a great historical element with an example of Catalan architecture. This wonderful piece with a long documented history, has 800 m2 built, which includes 10 rooms, living rooms, bathrooms. Surrounded by large gardens with swimming pool, farmfields and forest, guest house to the pool, house of landlords, water wells. It is located 13 kms from the center of Girona.